Some people have asked what the differences are between our various prior versions of Website Legal Forms Generator software. To make things simple, below is a brief timeline of the evolution of the Website Legal Forms Generator.
October 2008 – Launch of the original Website Legal Forms Generator Software (v1).
Version 1.0 was a downloadable software compatible with Windows computers that generated the following 7 website legal forms in html:
- Affiliate Agreement
- Anti-Spam Policy
- DMCA Notice
- Earnings Disclaimer
- External Links Policy
- Terms and Conditions
November 19, 2009 – Launch of the Website Legal Forms Generator Software Version 2.0.
Version 2.0 was also a downloadable software compatible with Windows computers that included:
- Updates for the original 7 website legal documents from Version 1.0 including tweaks to reflect the new FTC guidelines
- Added an Affiliate Compensation Disclosure policy based upon the new FTC guidelines
- Added a Refunds / Returns policy including the ability to charge a restocking fee for returned goods.
- Added a Health Disclaimer since so many of our customers had or promoted health-related products
- Ability to enter non-US addresses plus a few other minor usability enhancements
- New member area to facility the download, installation and validation of the software.
December 1, 2009 – FTC Guidelines went into effect.
To learn more about the FTC Guidelines, check out
- Internet Attorney Mike Young’s FTC FAQ post,
- an affiliate marketing ftc guidelines presentation he did for a group of local internet entreprenuers, or
- Attorney Young’s Internet Laws book.
October 19, 2010 – Launch of the Website Legal Forms Generator Software Gold Edition and re-branding of v2.0 to Standard Edition.
The Standard and Gold Editions were also downloadable software compatible with Windows computers. The Gold edition included all the features of the Standard (v2.0) edition plus:
- Added Spanish forms
- Ability to save and load website profiles
- Ability to enter non-US phone numbers and enter Spanish characters and accents
- Added a Gold member area to facilitate the download, installation and validation of the Gold Edition of the software.
Below is the comparison chart of the Standard versus Gold editions of the software:
January 12, 2012 – Launch of the Website Legal Forms Generator Pro and Pro Plus versions.
The Pro and Pro Plus versions converted the product from a downloadable software to a web-based software as a service.
Both Website Legal Forms Generator Pro and Pro Plus can create the same professional website legal forms for all the websites you own.
The Pro version is easy to use but you host the documents on your website after you create them and updates to the forms are not included.
With the Pro Plus package, we host the documents for you, updates are included and automatic when you click an “Update” button. You get these extra benefits for just $9.95 a month beginning 30 days after your initial investment in this protection. If you decide to cancel your monthly “Pro Plus” membership, you still can create website legal forms using the Pro tool but you will have to host the documents on your websites (instead of us hosting for you), and future updates will cost extra when you want them.
Here’s a convenient comparison chart so you can choose the protection package that makes the most sense to you.
If you are an existing customer, hopefully this timeline will help you decide that upgrading to Pro or Pro Plus is the right investment for you at this time. And if you are a new customers, it will help you to see the history behind these forms and our software.
Google decided to increase the disclosure requirements website owners have to make for interest-based advertising, remarketing pixels, etc.
April 4, 2013 – Updated Legal & Policies Released for Website Legal Forms Generator Pro and Pro Plus versions.
In addition to generating all of the key website legal forms most websites need, here’s what’s new…
1. Updates were made to the “Legal & Policies” (English Version 2) document to cover these issues on your website:
- California’s anti-spam law
- Cyber-bullying and Internet harassment
- The FTC’s new Business Opportunity Rule
2. There’s also a Spanish version of the updated “Legal & Policies” document (Spanish Version 2). If your site has Spanish on it, or you have website visitors whose primary language is Spanish, this is a great way to reduce your legal risks on that front.
Get Website Legal Forms Generator Pro or Pro Plus Now!
Option #1: Pro PLUS Protection Package
Claim your copy of Website Legal Forms Generator Pro Plus and your 2 bonuses (Affiliate Program Agreement plus IEC membership) now by clicking the “Add to Cart” button below. You get all the benefits of the Pro package PLUS we host the website legal forms for you AND updates are included.
Only $197 Today + $9.95 monthly
Option #2: Pro Protection Package
Claim your copy of Website Legal Forms Generator Pro and your bonus (Affiliate Program Agreement) now by clicking the “Add to Cart” button below.
Only $197 Today
Software Overview Links
- How Internet Lawsuits Destroy Lives Like Yours
- How to Avoid Getting Sued
- Which website legal forms should you avoid?
- Find out which website legal forms you need
- How these website legal forms are even easier for you to use
- How to Protect Your Website in Spanish
- How to Easily Update Your Website Legal Documents
- What’s the difference between Pro and Pro Plus?
- Learn about the bonuses you will receive
- Try It 30 Days Risk-Free
- What’s the price?