On May 7, 2015, we released substantially revised legal documents for Website Legal Forms Generator Pro Plus members to use on their websites.
Internet Lawyer Mike Young made 21 important modifications to the website legal forms generated by the software.
LEGAL & POLICIES – English Version 4. Added provisions covering:
1. use of mobile apps
2. protection of usernames and password
3. when title of returned physical products transfers back to the website owner
4. shipment of products and risk of loss
5. ownership and use of posted and submitted content
6. exclusion of third party beneficiaries
7. additional restrictions on website use by children
8. visitor tracking through pixel redirects, pixel tags, etc.
9. how to modify tracking settings
10. use of mobile apps
11. new interest-based advertising opt-out information
12. website security
13. retention of visitor data
REFUND POLICY – English Version 2. Added provisions covering:
14. subscription cancellations, including single and multi-pay subscribers
15. when title of returned physical products transfers back to website owner
16. shipment of products and risk of loss
AFFILIATE AGREEMENT – English Version 2. Added provisions covering:
17. exclusion from the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) business opportunity rule
18. discretion to reject an affiliate sale
19. restrictions on use of mobile apps by affiliates to promote
20. reimbursement by affiliates of improper commission payments
21. intellectual property infringement by affiliates
HOW DO YOU GET THE UPDATED FORMS?
You must be a Pro Plus (premium) member to access these updates.
Simply log into your account at http://LegalFormsGenerator.com/login
There is a video tutorial available at http://LegalFormsGenerator.com/wlfg-tutorials explaining in depth how to update your forms.
Pro Plus members get unlimited access to updates to website legal forms. In addition, Pro Plus members also can update forms in a few seconds by clicking a “update” link. Once the link is clicked, the website legal documents we host for them are automatically updated. If they use the link hosted by us, the link doesn't change so no need to hunt down all the places you've saved it. The link is created once and all future updates use the same link.
If you’re interested in upgrading to Pro Plus and are already a Pro (basic) member, be sure to log in and click the upgrade link.
If you have an older downloadable version of the software (prior to January 2012), let me know as the login will NOT work for you since that is part of an old system.
Sara L. Young, COO
Internet Attorneys Association LLC