On December 29, 2016, we released updated legal templates for Website Legal Forms Generator Pro Plus members to use on their websites.
Internet Lawyer Mike Young made 13 important updates to Website Legal Forms Generator templates to protect website owners. They’re included for Pro Plus members. In addition to generating all of the key website legal forms most websites need, here’s what’s new…
LEGAL & POLICIES – English Version 5. Added provisions covering:
1. Added an accessibility policy to cover users with visual impairment and other disabilities.
2. Customer agreement supersedes policies if a conflict.
3. Added an electronic communications policy.
4. Added specific language required for Amazon Associates (affiliate) websites.
5. Added service of subpoena provision.
6. Customer agreement supersedes policy if a conflict.
7. Added web beacons as a tracking method.
8. Covers disabling location tracking on mobile devices.
9. New language covering interest-based advertising and user opt-out methods in the United States, Canada, and Europe.
REFUND POLICY – English Version 3. Added provisions covering:
10. Added an electronic communications policy.
11. Customer agreement supersedes policies if a conflict.
AFFILIATE AGREEMENT – English Version 3. Added provisions covering:
12. Added a provision restricting marketing to minors under 18 and banning marketing to children under 13 to avoid legal issues with federal COPPA statute and related regulations.
13. Added an electronic communications policy.
HOW DO YOU GET THE UPDATED FORMS?
You must be a Pro Plus (premium) member to access these updates.
Simply log into your account at http://LegalFormsGenerator.com/login
There is a video tutorial available at http://LegalFormsGenerator.com/wlfg-tutorials explaining in depth how to update your forms.
Pro Plus members get unlimited access to updates to website legal forms. In addition, Pro Plus members also can update forms in a few seconds by clicking a “update” link. Once the link is clicked, the website legal documents we host for them are automatically updated. If they use the link hosted by us, the link doesn't change so no need to hunt down all the places you've saved it. The link is created once and all future updates use the same link.
If you’re interested in upgrading to Pro Plus and are already a Pro (basic) member, be sure to log in and click the upgrade link.
If you have an older downloadable version of the software (prior to January 2012), let me know as the login will NOT work for you since that is part of an old system.
Sara L. Young, COO
Internet Attorneys Association LLC