Welcome to the LFG Affiliate Program!
Thank you for your interest in signing up as an affiliate for products and services sold through LegalFormsGenerator.com. This program is owned by the Internet Attorneys Association LLC (IAA).
Our program is free to join, it's easy to sign-up and requires no technical knowledge. Affiliate programs are common throughout the Internet and offer website owners an additional way to profit from their websites. Affiliates generate traffic and sales for commercial websites and in return receive a commission payment.
How Does The Program Work For You?
When you join our affiliate program, you will be supplied with a range of banners and textual links that you place within your site. When a user clicks on one of your links, they will be brought to our website and their activity will be tracked by our affiliate software. You will earn a commission based on your commission type.
Affiliate Program Benefits:
- Two tier affiliate program
- 50% per 1st-tier sale for our products, programs and services.
- 10% per 2nd-tier sale for our products, programs and services.
- 90-day cookie
- Paid monthly via PayPal
- Unlimited affiliate support
- Ability to cross promote all of our IAA Products once they are moved over to the LegalFormsGenerator.com website
LFG Affiliate Commissions:
As a two-tier affiliate program, your commissions are earned as follows:
- 50% per 1st-tier sale for our products, programs and services that you generate directly.
- 10% per 2nd-tier sale for our products, programs and services generated by an affiliate who signed up using your affiliate sign up link that you specifically gave them. This means they will earn 50% and you will earn 10%.
For more details on minimum payouts and payout duration see the table below titled "LFG Affiliate Program Details".
Real-Time Statistics and Reporting!
Login 24 hours a day to check your sales, traffic, account balance and see how your banners are performing.
Do You Use Any Of Our Products?
To apply for our affiliate program, we highly encourage you to have first purchased one of our products. We are strong believers that you should promote a product after you have personally reviewed it first.
Frankly, you should be using our products before promoting them as an affiliate.
Why? Because it's harder to convince people to buy something unless you personally use it.
Let's face it. You will be a lot more convincing when you share your story with others about how one of our products helped you. In fact, that's exactly how our more successful affiliates earn their commissions.
Your prospects are more likely to buy when you're able to tell them how you personally benefited from the product you're promoting.
How Do You Apply?
Please note that we do research before approving affiliate applications.
- You should own at least one relevant website that has a global Alexa traffic rank between 1 to 250,000 or a U.S. Alexa traffic rank between 1 to 100,000.
- Having good email lists that already convert for you is also a positive. Quality is preferred to size. A list of 5,000 customers is often better than a list of 25,000 people who opted into your list for a freebie report.
- Your target market should overlap with ours. For example, if you sell products and services to residential real estate investors, chances are you would be disappointed trying to market our Internet-related legal products to them because most do not own websites. On the other hand, if your existing market includes U.S. business website owners, it probably overlaps with our market so you would have a better chance of making affiliate sales.
- You should have a good reputation. Although anyone can make false accusations online, ideally you should have a positive track record that shows up in the search engines and don't have a history with the Federal Trade Commission or law enforcement because of your business dealings. We want to help you make money as an affiliate but our reputation is important too.
Have any questions? Visit our Affiliate FAQ Page.
Still unsure about something? Feel free to check out our knowledge center. And if you still have questions, simply contact us.
To log in to our affiliate resource center, go to the affiliate login page and sign in with your username and password. Or you can just log in using the Affiliate Login box in the upper right of this page.
Need Your Password? If you can't remember your password, go to the affiliate login page and enter your username then click the "Send to Email" button.
Need Your Username? If you can't remember your username, please contact us. Be sure to let us know that you are a LFG affiliate and would like us to resend your affiliate username to you.