Does your website break the law? Here's what can happen to you now because of what you (or others) put on your website…
- A jury awarded $11.3 million in damages because of content a Louisiana woman posted online.
- There's a California nonprofit that sues website owners who post content that is critical of the organization. The lawsuits are filed to intimidate the website owners into silence.
- An Illinois court ordered a man to pay $75,000 in damages because of what he posted online.
- A small website owner settled a lawsuit brought against it by a law firm of 2,300 attorneys. The owner said that before settling, he had spent more than $110,000 in legal fees.
- Ten businesses sued a website owner because they didn't like the negative reviews posted on the website about their companies.
There are trial lawyers who specialize in suing website owners like you because it has become so profitable.
And it is only getting worse…
For example, there are companies that hunt down website owners to file lawsuits against. When sued, you have the choice of spending money you can't afford or settling the case by paying $5,000+ in damages. Sometimes, you even have to give up your website's domain name too in order to make the case go away.
When it comes to the government slapping around website owners, there are online marketers who lost just about everything. We're talking heavy fines, your personal and business assets seized, and even criminal records. You never get your reputation back once you've been put through the wringer even when you're innocent.
Sure, some of these website owners did some stupid things or even dared the law to come crashing down on them, but others are simply victims of circumstance. We're talking about honest people like you trying to sell stuff online that delivers real value to their customers.
But then something goes terribly wrong…
- A visitor tries a health tip on your website and is rushed to the hospital with kidney failure. Now they're suing you for $300,000 in medical bills and $1,000,000 for pain and suffering…
- A customer buys your info product about how to increase profits with Google AdWords and loses $5000 over three days in click-through costs. Now they've sicced their lawyer on you…
- You review products on your blog as an affiliate. Now government agents are knocking on your door and they've decided to make an example of you because of what you wrote… . Get your checkbook ready because those penalties aren't cheap.…
- A visitor clicks a link on your website that takes them to a website that's been hijacked by hackers. The website you linked to automatically downloads a nuclear-level virus to their computer and wipes out over 4 years of work. You get sued for the damages.
What would you do? If you're the unlucky website owner in any of the above cases, you could…
- Spend $10,000, $50,000, or even $100,000 in attorney fees defending yourself
- Lose your business, your home, and all of your money.
- Go bankrupt trying to pay fees, fines, and damages
- Flee the country, one step ahead of the authorities, leaving behind your friends, family, and most of your possessions.
- Go to jail!
Fortunately, you can drastically reduce your risk of being financially destroyed in a lawsuit because of your website.
Do you want to protect yourself, your business, and your financial future? Would you like to find out how?
Get Website Legal Forms Generator Pro or Pro Plus Now!
Option #1: Pro PLUS Protection Package
Claim your copy of Website Legal Forms Generator Pro Plus and your bonus Internet Ethics Council membership now by clicking the "Add to Cart" button below. You get all the benefits of the Pro package PLUS we host the website legal forms for you AND updates are included.
Only $197 Today + $9.95 monthly
Option #2: Pro Protection Package
Claim your copy of Website Legal Forms Generator Pro now by clicking the "Add to Cart" button below.
Only $197 Today
Software Overview Links
- How Internet Lawsuits Destroy Lives Like Yours
- How to Avoid Getting Sued
- Which website legal forms should you avoid?
- Find out which website legal forms you need
- How these website legal forms are even easier for you to use
- How to Protect Your Website in Spanish
- How to Easily Update Your Website Legal Documents
- What's the difference between Pro and Pro Plus?
- Learn about the free bonus you can receive
- Try It 30 Days Risk-Free
- What's the price?