What Legal Forms Does Your Website Need?
Depending on your business and website, you will probably need 4 to 11 legal forms for your website to provide basic protection from most legal assaults.
When you use the Website Legal Forms Generator Pro™ software, it creates these commonly-needed website legal documents for you in just minutes.
Below are the 11 documents produced by Website Legal Forms Generator Pro™ and a brief description of them. Because you want to obey the law, each of these documents has been created based on the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) Guidelines effective December 1, 2009, and the documents have been updated this year.
- Terms and Conditions of Use: Tell visitors and customers what they can and can't do when using your website. You can get others to agree to terms and conditions that favor you legally in disputes and limit your liability too.
- Anti-Spam Policy: Because unsolicited commercial e-mail (spam) is such a nuisance these days, and the government has strict penalties that can include prison time and big fines, your anti-spam policy tells the public that you don't spam and won't tolerate visitors collecting info from your website in order to spam others.
- External Links Policy: Although you can control your own website's content, there's very little that you can do about the content on websites you link to. The site you link to today might become a site that contains illegal content (such as child pornography) or sells harmful products (fake medicine) next month. And if you have a blog or forum on your site, you run the constant risk of someone adding bad external links through comments. You don't want the liability for sending traffic to the wrong site.
- Earnings Disclaimer: If you sell products or services on your website that customers can use to make money, you'll want to protect yourself with an earnings disclaimer because some of your customers will have unrealistic expectations about how much money they can actually earn. This disclaimer says you're not responsible for how much money your customers will make. They must take responsibility for their own actions instead.
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Notice: The DMCA is a complicated U.S. federal law that makes you responsible for handling copyright infringement complaints in a certain way. The DMCA Notice form was created to help you obey this law by making it easy to handle complaints because it will reduce your chances of getting sued.
- Health Disclaimers: If you sell health-related products or services on your website (such as diet and exercise), protect yourself with health disclaimers because some of your customers will have unrealistic beliefs about the results they can achieve. This disclaimer tells them you're not responsible for results, that you're not providing medical advice, etc.
- Refunds Policy: A clear refund policy makes dissatisfied customers happy. This policy states when you will provide a refund and how your customers should apply for one and return any goods they received from you. Good refund policies reduce customer complaints both to you and about you on the Internet. They also remove the element of risk from buying your products and services, boosting customer confidence and increasing the chances you will make a sale.
- Affiliate Program Agreement: When you run an affiliate program that pays others for generating sales on your website, you'll need an affiliate program agreement in place that protects you if you have a dispute with an affiliate over payment or the way the affiliate is promoting your products and services. You want to pay only what's fair as affiliate commissions and make sure that your affiliates aren't lying about your stuff in order to sell it. In addition to protecting your income, you're also protecting your reputation.
- Affiliate Compensation Disclosure Policy: Very important for affiliate marketers. Because of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission guidelines effective December 1, 2009, you must reveal your affiliate status and other material connections. This policy was specifically created by Internet lawyer Young based on the FTC guidelines.
Hang on. We're not through yet.
Get Website Legal Forms Generator Pro or Pro Plus Now!
Option #1: Pro PLUS Protection Package
Claim your copy of Website Legal Forms Generator Pro Plus and your bonus Internet Ethics Council membership now by clicking the "Add to Cart" button below. You get all the benefits of the Pro package PLUS we host the website legal forms for you AND updates are included.
Only $197 Today + $9.95 monthly
Option #2: Pro Protection Package
Claim your copy of Website Legal Forms Generator Pro now by clicking the "Add to Cart" button below.
Only $197 Today
Software Overview Links
- How Internet Lawsuits Destroy Lives Like Yours
- How to Avoid Getting Sued
- Which website legal forms should you avoid?
- Find out which website legal forms you need
- How these website legal forms are even easier for you to use
- How to Protect Your Website in Spanish
- How to Easily Update Your Website Legal Documents
- What's the difference between Pro and Pro Plus?
- Learn about the free bonus you can receive
- Try It 30 Days Risk-Free
- What's the price?