In addition to generating all of the key website legal forms most websites need, here’s what’s new…
1. Updates were made to the “Legal & Policies” (English Version 2) document to cover these issues on your website:
- California’s anti-spam law
- Cyber-bullying and Internet harassment
- The FTC’s new Business Opportunity Rule
2. There’s also a Spanish version of the updated “Legal & Policies” document (Spanish Version 2). If your site has Spanish on it, or you have website visitors whose primary language is Spanish, this is a great way to reduce your legal risks on that front.
HOW DO YOU GET THE UPDATED FORMS?
You must be a Pro Plus (premium) member to access these updates.
Simply log into your account at http://LegalFormsGenerator.com/login
There is a video tutorial available at http://LegalFormsGenerator.com/wlfg-tutorials explaining in depth how to update your forms.
Pro Plus members get unlimited access to updates to website legal forms. In addition, Pro Plus members also can update forms in a few seconds by clicking a “update” link. Once the link is clicked, the website legal documents we host for them are automatically updated. If they use the link hosted by us, the link doesn't change so no need to hunt down all the places you've saved it. The link is created once and all future updates use the same link.
If you’re interested in upgrading to Pro Plus and are already a Pro (basic) member, be sure to log in and click the upgrade link.
If you have an older downloadable version of the software (prior to January 2012), let me know as the login will NOT work for you since that is part of an old system.
Sara L. Young, COO
Internet Attorneys Association LLC