We'll show you how the right website legal forms can help you.
Does your website break the law without you knowing it?
Here's what can happen to you...
· A jury awards $11.3 million in damages to someone who sues you because of what you post online. That’s how a jury destroyed a Louisiana woman because of her online content.
· Someone sues to silence, intimidate, or humiliate you because of what you wrote on your site. For example, a California company sues website owners who post content it doesn’t like.
· You're ordered to pay $75,000 in damages like an Illinois court required a man to do because of what he posted online.
· You settle a lawsuit filed by a law firm of 2,300 attorneys. That’s after spending $110,000 in legal fees like another website owner did.
· You get obliterated by companies unhappy with your website’s descriptions of them. For example, ten businesses sued a website owner because of negative comments.
And it gets worse...
There are lawyers who hunt down website owners to file lawsuits against.
When sued, you'll spend money you can’t afford to fight. Or you settle by paying $5,000+ in damages. You may give up your website to make the case go away.
Of course, if the government investigates your site, you can lose everything. We’re talking fines, assets seized, and even criminal charges.
And you never get your reputation back after you’ve gone through the wringer...even when you’re innocent.
Sure, some of these website owners did some stupid things or even dared the law to come crashing down on them.
Yet others are victims of circumstance. We’re talking about honest people like you trying to deliver real value to their customers.
But then something goes wrong...
· A visitor tries a health tip on your website. She’s rushed to the hospital with kidney failure. Now she’s suing you for $300,000 in medical bills and $1,000,000 for pain and suffering...
· A customer buys your Google AdWords course. He loses $5,000 over three days in click-through costs. Now he’s sicced his lawyer on you...
· As an affiliate, you review products on your blog. Now government agents are knocking on your door. They’ve decided to target you because of what you wrote. Get your checkbook ready because those penalties aren’t cheap...
· A visitor clicks a link on your website to another site that’s hacked. The website you linked to demolishes their computer with a nuclear-level virus. You get sued for damages...
· A French visitor claims your site violates the European Union's GDPR regulation. And your site isn't even based in France. Yet you're still risking up to $25 million in fines plus legal fees.
What would you do?
If you’re the unlucky website owner in any of the above cases, you could...
· Spend $20,000, $50,000, or even $100,000+ in attorney fees defending yourself
· Waste years of your life in court
· Lose your business, your home, and all your money
· Go bankrupt trying to pay fees, fines, and damages
· Flee the country, one step ahead of the authorities. Leave behind your friends, family, and most of your possessions.
· Go to jail!
Do you want to protect yourself? Your business? Your financial future?
Would you like to find out how?